4 bedroom house for saleThe Ashbury at Rufford Oaks, Wellow Road, Ollerton, NG22 9AP
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
Plot 60¬†The Ashbury is an extraordinary detached property with an integral garage. A spacious open plan kitchen and living area features integrated appliances and bi-fold doors opening out on to the rear garden for a real sense of bringing the outside in. The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of an en-suite shower room and choice of fitted sliding wardrobes. With character and charm, there's no wonder The Ashbury is such a popular home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.