3 bedroom mews house for saleThe Honiton at Rainton Green, East Rainton, Durham, DH5
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Choice of Italian inspired door furniture
- Designer kitchen with soft-close drawers and downlighters
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Luxurious bathroom with hidden storage finished with full height Porcelanosa tiles
- Turf to front and rear garden
Inspired by you, plots 53 and 55, the Honiton, is a three bedroom home with a great layout designed for the way we live today. The ground floor comprises of a fantastic kitchen/dining area - the kitchen is fully fitted and is available in a range of colours and styles. It comes complete with integrated appliances including an oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and microwave! All as STANDARD.
Bi-fold doors lead from the dining area into the garden. The spacious lounge sits at the front of the property. Also on the ground floor, you'll find a cloakroom and ample storage space.
Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an ensuite and fitted sliding door wardrobe system, which comes in a range of finishes. The family bathroom has a contemporary "floating" bathroom suite and is finished with exquisite Porcelanosa tiles, which you can choose from a wide range of shades, patterns, and textures.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plots_53_55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.