4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Bailey at Kinleith Mill, Blinkbonny Road, Edinburgh, EH14 6AE
- Spacious four bedroom semi-detached home
- Bright open-plan kitchen and family/dining area
- CALA Homes - 5 Star Customer Service for 7 Years Running
- Generous master bedroom with en suite
- Fitted wardrobes
- Large family bathroom
- Separate utility room and detached double garage
- Excellent local primary and secondary schooling
- Located adjacent to the Water of Leith walkway
- Plenty of local amenities in Currie
This unique 4 bedroom semi-detached home enters into a spacious hallway at the heart of the home. The hall flows through double doors to the open-plan kitchen and family/dining area. There is also a spacious, separate lounge, a useful utility room and a downstairs cloakroom in addition to plenty of functional storage.
Upstairs, there are 4 spacious bedrooms, master en suite, and a well-equipped family bathroom. There is also a detached double garage.
Overall size: 1634 sq ft.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56685001.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference f9be044c-ec7f-435e-b2b2-ea7618157567_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.