3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 10 at Hadley Manor, Cockfosters Road, Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire, EN4 0JT
- Open-plan designer kitchen
- Up to 100% Part Exchange*
- Walk in wet room style shower to all en suites and shower room
- Underfloor gas-fired wet heating system throughout
- Integrated appliances
- Wine cooler and coffee machine
- Pedestrian lift access to all floors and lower ground floor parking
- Air conditioning to all principal rooms
- Individually designed dressing room to master bedroom
- Communal landscaped gardens
The Kensington is an outstanding contemporary penthouse apartment that offers the pinnacle of luxury living. There’s elegance and glamour in every detail, from the designer kitchen/breakfast room to the palatial sitting room, with both opening onto a private terrace via folding doors and enjoying elevated south west views facing onto the Hadley Wood golf course. The luxury master suite boasts a spacious dressing room and en suite, while the second bedroom also has an en suite and the third bedroom would make an ideal study if preferred.
Showhome open daily 11am - 5pm and open late on Thursdays until 7pm.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56718820.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86fb52d7-a4b4-4ec5-b3a6-d62a51525fe6_3_44_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.