4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Oakwood at The Pavilions, Green Road, Rickling Green, CB11
- Open plan German kitchen with silestone work surfaces, upstands and splashback to hob
- Located close to Bishops Stortford
- Frequent trains service from Stansted Mountfitchet Station to Cambridge in 33 minutes & London Liverpool street in 49 minutes
- Professionally landscaped garden, carpets and flooring included
- integrated kitchen appliances included dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Vado & Roca sanitary ware
- Detached Double Garage
- Beautiful dressing room to bedroom two and built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- Utility room for added space
- French doors from kitchen/breakfast room leading out to a patio area.
Brimming with character on the outside, The Oakwood’s interior is thoroughly modern. The luxury kitchen/breakfast room spoils you for space, featuring a handy utility room and French doors. There are French doors to the generous living room too, along with a dining room for dinner parties and an elegant out-of-the-way study. As well as a glamorous en suite, the master bedroom boasts double fitted wardrobes, while a second en suite bedroom enjoys its own dressing room and the two remaining bedrooms share the four-piece family bathroom.
*Images are taken from a previous CALA home
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 75ecfacb-8574-4c5e-86c4-de6b3923d2b8_4_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.