5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ledbury at Wychbury Fields, Kidderminster Road, Hagley, DY9 0QF
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- High quality kitchens with Unistone worktops
- Spacious living room
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Double garage
More space and choice? Look no further than The Ledbury. The open plan, bay-fronted dining/family room and kitchen extends into the rear garden via French doors, joined by a separate utility room and cloakroom. Step through double doors and entertain guests in the impressive living room, which also features French doors. Or retire upstairs to your spacious master bedroom, with an en suite and private dressing room, as well as two more bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom. While another two generous bedrooms and shower room can be enjoyed on the top floor.
100% Part Exchange* available. Just ask CALA
*Subject to T&Cs.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56733709.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5cc3ccdb-3a55-4098-b207-533cd48f27b7_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.