2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Carleton at The Mallards, Nature's Way, Hampton Vale, Peterborough, PE7
- German kitchen with laminate work surfaces, upstands and stainless steel splashback hob
- White Roca sanitaryware
- Pre-wiring for TV/FM and satellite (compatible with Sky Multiscreen) to living room
- Telephone and data socket to living room providing access to ultra fast fibre broadband
- Polished chrome door handle finishes
- Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled gas central heating and A-rated boiler
- Dual flush mechanisms to toilets to reduce water waste
- Integrated fridge freezer and built-in oven
- Double-glazed PVCu windows
- Low energy lighting throughout
The Carleton’s contemporary design comprises two double bedrooms, with a stylish en suite and fitted wardrobe in the master bedroom. There’s also a luxury bathroom to cleanse away the day, while downstairs the open plan living/dining room provides ample space to unwind or entertain, with French doors leading out to the rear garden. The separate kitchen is designed to CALA’s quality specification, together with an understairs cupboard and all-important W.C. for guests.
763.96 SQ. FT
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3cb34b8-29b9-4fd7-ae1b-2f8ebedf25c2_2_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.