2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Ellis - Aria Apartments - First Floor at CALA Homes at Great Kneighton, Hobson Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2
- Located within the vibrant new community of Great Kneighton
- Situated next to a 120 acre park with extensive cycle routes and foot paths
- Cambridge train station to London Kings Cross in 55 minutes
- Transport hub nearby with guided bus into the City centre
- Private Balcony from the open plan kitchen/living area
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated siemens appliances
- Convenient storage in the hall
- Finished to a quality specification
- Allocated parking in an undercroft secure parking space
- A short walk away to the up and coming Hobsons Square which will feature desirable amenities
Contemporary in every way, these luxury two bedroom apartments combine informal living and dining space with an attractive kitchen for socialising and relaxing in style, as well as featuring a private balcony accessed through sliding doors. Both bedrooms are well-proportioned, including a master en suite shower room and fitted wardrobe, finished by a family-sized bathroom and convenient storage in the hall.
Help to Buy available*: Help to Buy equity loan assistance allows you to own 100% of your home from day one with just a 5% deposit. For more information on help to Buy click here.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2ba97f5b-1bb4-4724-8c87-c2ec7a9ae394_2_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.