2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at Clarence Gardens at Clarence Gardens, Oxford Road, Burnley, BB11
- Beautiful warm light stone effect exteriors
- 2 parking spaces/driveway with every home
- Storage cupboards to ground & 1st floors
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- Porcelanosa wall tiles & mono bloc mixer taps to bathrooms
- Double doors onto rear garden from living space
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
The Normanby is a modern two bedroom home that offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a contemporary kitchen/dining area, which is a great space for entertaining, whilst the light, airy living room has french doors with access to the rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the floor.
The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 66 The Normanby at Clarence Gardens
Full price £89,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2289 x 3559 7'6" x 11'8"
- Lounge - 4434 x 3220 14'7" x 10'7"
- W.C - 909 x 1449 3'0" x 4'9"
- Bathroom - 2279 x 1655 7'6" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4434 x 2702 14'7" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4434 x 2330 14'7" x 7'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13004_2_12_101099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.