3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Clarence Gardens at Clarence Gardens, Oxford Road, Burnley, BB11
Equity Loan £89,595
- Beautiful warm light stone effect exteriors
- Parking spaces/driveway with every home
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- Porcelanosa wall tiles & mono bloc mixer taps to bathrooms
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
The Ashby is a highly appealing, modern family home.
The ground floor features a fully fitted kitchen/dining area which leads through the rear facing living room. French doors provide a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A downstairs w.c. completes the ground floor layout.
Upstairs consists of two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom that completes this very modern stylish home.
Plot 72 The Ashby at Clarence Gardens
Full price £111,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3516 x 4120 11'6" x 13'6"
- Lounge - 4491 x 3519 14'9" x 11'7"
- W.C - 1418 x 1020 4'8" x 3'4"
- Bathroom - 2571 x 1655 8'5" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4491 x 2942 14'9" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2571 x 2989 8'5" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 1827 x 2049 6'0" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13005_3_12_101839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.