2 bedroom house for saleThe Normanby at Clarence Gardens at Clarence Gardens, Oxford Road, Burnley, BB11
- Beautiful warm light stone effect exteriors
- 2 parking spaces/driveway with every home
- Storage cupboards to ground & 1st floors
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- Porcelanosa wall tiles & mono bloc mixer taps to bathrooms
- Double doors onto rear garden from living space
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
NOW INCLUDES upgraded kitchen, carpets, vinyl, blinds, washing machine, fridge freezer, dishwasher, turf and rear fencing
This modern two bedroom Normanby home offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish kitchen/dining area, which is a great space for entertaining, whilst the light, airy living room with french doors has access to the rear garden, and a convenient downstairs w.c. The first floor boasts two good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 103, The Normanby at Highgrove Place
Full price £91,995 EQUITY LOAN PRICE BASED ON 80% / 20% using HELP TO BUY SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2289 x 3559 7'6" x 11'8"
- Lounge - 4434 x 3220 14'7" x 10'7"
- W.C - 909 x 1449 3'0" x 4'9"
- Bathroom - 2279 x 1655 7'6" x 5'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 4434 x 2702 14'7" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4434 x 2330 14'7" x 7'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13004_2_13_100232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.