3 bedroom house for saleThe Clarendon at Clarence Gardens at Clarence Gardens, Oxford Road, Burnley, BB11
Equity Loan £94,395
- Beautiful warm light stone effect exteriors
- 2 parking spaces/driveway with every home
- Storage cupboards to ground & 1st floors
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- Porcelanosa wall tiles & mono bloc mixer taps to bathrooms
- Double doors onto rear garden from living space
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
This property offers bright and well planned accommodation for which an early internal inspection is strongly recommended in order to fully appreicate, but briefly, the accommodation comprises of a spacious entrance hall, a fully-fitted kitchen/ dining area and a light, airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c. completes the floor.
Upstairs is a master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and good sized family bathroom.
Plot 70 The Clarendon at Clarence Gardens
Full price £117,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2561 x 4640 8'5" x 15'3"
- Lounge - 4603 x 3714 15'1" x 12'2"
- W.C - 886 x 1985 2'11" x 6'6"
- Bathroom - 2493 x 1795 8'2" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3458 x 3299 11'4" x 10'10"
- En-Suite - 1052 x 2549 3'5" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2493 x 3912 8'2" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2017 x 2844 6'7" x 9'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13014_3_13_101632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.