4 bedroom house for saleThe Oak at Bridle Wood, Telford at Bridle Wood, Frome Way, Telford, TF2
- Ideal family four bedroom home
- Flexible living space over three floors
- Dual aspect kitchen/dining room
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Second dining / family room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Rear garden
The Oak is an impressive four bedroom three storey semi-detached home at Bridle Wood, Donnington.
The ground floor features a dual aspect open plan kitchen/dining room and a dual aspect lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs w.c. and additional storage space.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a second dining / family room.
Three further bedrooms can be found on the second floor along with the family bathroom.
Plot 68 The Oak at Bridle Wood
Full price £204,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 4924mm x 2626mm / 16'2" x 8'7"
- Lounge - 4812mm x 3175mm / 15'9" x 10'5"
- W.C - 1068mm x 1357mm / 3'6" x 4'5"
- Dining / Family Room - 4812mm x 2249mm / 15'9" x 7'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3680mm x 3628mm / 12'1" x 11'11"
- En-suite - 2502mm x 1673mm / 8'3" x 5'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3680mm x 3628mm / 12'1" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3417mm x 3240mm / 11'3" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 1960mm x 2249mm / 6'5" x 7'5"
- Bathroom - 2502mm x 1673mm / 8'3" x 5'6"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14102_4_23_101758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.