3 bedroom house for saleThe Oakhurst at Phoenix Place, Accrington at Phoenix Place, Blackburn Road, Accrington, BB5
- Fantastic Sized Bedrooms
- Light, Airy Living Room
- French Doors Open to Rear Garden
- Energy Efficent
- Large En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Stylish Kitchen/Diner
- Storage on Every Floor
- Parking Spaces Included
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Three Spacious Floors
This contemporary family home boasts luxurious accommodation which is based over three floors.
The ground floor features a fully fitted kitchen/dining area and a large, airy lounge, boasting french doors to the rear garden, and a w.c.
The first floor contains two generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom , whilst the second floor is devoted to the master bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Plot 64 The Oakhurst at Phoenix Place
Full price £129,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3550mm x 4185mm or 11'7" x 13'8"
- Lounge - 4500mm x 3490mm or 14'9" x 11'5"
- W.C. - 1460mm x 1030mm or 4'9" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4500mm x 2890mm or 14'9" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2430mm x 3035mm or 7'11" x 10'0"
- Bathroom - 2430mm x 1650mm or 7'11" x 5'5"
- Lobby - 1970mm x 1950mm or 6'6" x 6'5"
- En-Suite - 2340mm x 1770mm or 7'8" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4130mm x 4500mm or 13'6" x 14'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8220_3_14_100432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.