3 bedroom house for saleThe Violet at Phoenix Place, Accrington at Phoenix Place, Blackburn Road, Accrington, BB5
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Downstairs WC
- Energy Efficient
- Allocated parking spaces
- Additional storage space
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
Come and take a look around this beautiful three bedroom home, with OFF ROAD PARKING and amazing DEALS AVAILABLE, owning your new home could be easier than you think!
The ground floor to this wonderful home features a light and airy kitchen/dining area complete with fitted kitchen which also includes upgraded kitchen units. Following on through the kitchen can be found the beautiful light and airy living area complete with French doors looking out onto the rear garden.
Upstairs boasts three well designed bedrooms, two double rooms and a third smaller room that is also perfect for a home office. This floor is completed by family bathroom, fitted with quality white sanitaryware.
Please speak to the Home Sales Executive to find out more.
Plot 94 The Violet at Phoenix Place
Full price £107,495 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3509mm x 4160mm or 11'6" x 13'8"
- Lounge - 4491mm x 3519mm or 14'9" x 11'6"
- W.C. - 1274mm x 1774mm or 4'2" x 5'10"
- Bathroom - 1970mm x 2099mm or 6'5" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 2436mm x 4467mm or 8'0" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2436mm x 3212mm or 8'0" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 1970mm x 2775mm or 6'5" x 9'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8223_3_12_100673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.