3 bedroom house for saleThe Violet at Phoenix Place, Accrington at Phoenix Place, Blackburn Road, Accrington, BB5
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Area
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Downstairs WC
- Energy Efficient
- Allocated parking spaces
- Additional storage space
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
This home offers contemporary living at its very best, with an open plan kitchen / dining area, fitted with a fira gold approved, high quality kitchen. To the rear of the property is a light and spacious living area with double doors leading to the rear garden and convenient storage cupboard.
To the first floor of this beautiful home you will find two double bedrooms and cleverly designed third bedroom to maximise space, completing the floor is a family bathroom.
Plot 3 The Violet at Phoenix Place
Full price £111,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 3509mm x 4160mm or 11'6" x 13'8"
- Lounge - 4491mm x 3519mm or 14'9" x 11'6"
- W.C. - 1274mm x 1774mm or 4'2" x 5'10"
- Bathroom - 1970mm x 2099mm or 6'5" x 6'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 2436mm x 4467mm or 8'0" x 14'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2436mm x 3212mm or 8'0" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 1970mm x 2775mm or 6'5" x 9'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8223_3_15_100024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.