2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Brook at Trinity South at Trinity South, Reed Street, South Shields, NE33
- Stylish two bedroom apartment
- Spacious and modern combined lounge/dining/kitchen
- Storage cupboards throughout
- Beautifully designed
- Perfect for young professionals
- Allocated parking
The Brook is a contemporary two bedroom apartment offering ample and stylish living space.
The spacious, combined lounge/dining/kitchen is a stunning space for entertaining that has a light and airy feel to it.
There are two good sized bedrooms, a bathroom and three storage cupboards. Ideal for the professional couple or single.
Plot 214 The Brook at Trinity South
Full price £106995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining / Lounge - 7783 x 3333 25'6" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3082 x 3470 10'1" x 11'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 2495 x 3470 8'2" x 11'5"
- Bathroom - 1945 x 2223 6'5" x 7'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16145_2_14_101554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.