4 bedroom house for saleThe Ludlow at The Woodlands, Newton Aycliffe at The Woodlands, Cobblers Hall Road, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
Equity Loan £143,996
- Spacious four bedroom home
- Modern lounge with french doors
- Separate spacious dining room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom with an en-suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Rear garden
- Integral garage
This luxurious four bedroom detached home with integral garage offers space and comfort for couples or families alike.
The ground floor features a spacious lounge with french doors opening onto rear garden, a kitchen, a separate dining room and downstairs w.c.
To the first floor you will find four ample sized bedrooms; the master bedroom has its own en suite shower room and a main family bathroom.
Plot 133 The Ludlow at The Woodlands
Full price £179995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2748mm x 4229mm or 9'0'' x 13'10mm
- Dining - 2645mm x 2862mm or 8'8'' x 9'5''
- Lounge - 3639mm x 4779mm or 11'11'' x 15'8''
- W.C - 1435mm x 932mm or 4'8'' x 3'1''
- Bedroom 1 - 3817mm x 4266mm or 12'6'' x 13'12''
- En-Suite - 2264mm x 1450mm or 7'5'' x 4'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 2570mm x 4226mm or 8'5'' x 13'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 3680mm x 2861mm or 12'1'' x 9'5''
- Bedroom 4 - 3154mm x 2411mm or 10'4'' x 7'11''
- Bathroom - 2264mm x 1956mm or 7'5'' x 6'5''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16390_4_18_101590. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.