3 bedroom house for saleThe Ambrose at The Woodlands, Newton Aycliffe at The Woodlands, Cobblers Hall Road, Newton Aycliffe, DL5
- Stunning modern kitchen/dining room
- Light and airy lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Spacious bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C.
- Parking available - plot specific ask for details
The Ambrose is a superbly designed and well-proportioned three bedroom family home.
Downstairs features a stunning kitchen/dining area, which provides a great space for dinner parties and entertaining. There is a light, airy lounge, with french doors opening onto an attractive rear garden, complete with a downstairs w.c.
The first floor offers three ample sized bedrooms along with a family sized bathroom.
Plot 128 The Ambrose at The Woodlands
Full price £122995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 2587mm x 4927mm or 8'6'' x 16'2''
- Lounge - 3175mm x 4812mm or 10'5'' x 15'9''
- Downstairs cloaks - 1335mm x 1072mm or 4'5'' x 3'6''
- Bedroom 1 - 3626mm x 3675mm or 11'11'' x 12'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4223mm x 2740mm or 13'10'' x 9'0''
- Bedroom 3 - 2294mm x 1960mm or 7'6'' x 6'5''
- Bathroom - 1683mm x 2535mm or 5'6'' x 8'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8039_3_16_101527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.