3 bedroom house for saleThe Clarendon at The Pastures, Sherburn Hill at The Pastures, Front Street, Sherburn Hill, Durham, DH6
Equity Loan £103,996
- Spacious lounge with french doors
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Stunning master bedroom with en suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Allocated parking
A superb three bedroom luxury home with style and space, suitable for families.
Downstairs, an entrance hall leads to a light, airy living room at the front and a stunning kitchen/dining area to the rear. French doors open onto the rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs w.c. and ample understairs storage.
To the first floor there is a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom which is ideal as a child's room or home office. The master bedroom includes an en suite shower and a large storage cupboard.
Plot 33 The Clarendon at The Pastures
Full price £129995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/DIning - 2534mm x 4613mm or 8'4'' x 15'2''
- Lounge - 4576mm x 3687mm or 15'0'' x 12'1''
- Downstairs WC - 867mm x 1958mm or 2'10'' x 6'5''
- Bedroom 1 - 3431mm x 3272mm or 11'3'' x 10'9''
- En-suite - 1033mm x 2521mm or 3'5'' x 8'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 2466mm x 3884mm or 8'1'' x 12'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 1998mm x 2817mm or 6'7'' x 9'3''
- Bathroom - 2466mm x 1775mm or 8'1'' x 5'10''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10969_3_14_101453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.