2 bedroom house for saleThe Balmoral, Cooperfield at Cooperfield, St. Ninians Road, Hamilton, ML3
- Stylish two bedroom home
- Fitted kitchen/dining area with french doors
- Ample sized lounge
- Downstairs W.C.
- Family bathroom
*LAST CHANCE PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR FREE
Turf to rear garden
Mirror wardrobes to bed 1
*available for a limited time only, terms and conditions apply
The Balmoral is a two bedroom home which offers luxury with an affordable price tag, making it a superb first home.
The ground floor features a stylish lounge, a light, airy kitchen/dining area with french doors that open onto the rear garden. A convenient downstairs w.c. seperate utility and large storage cupboard.
The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Plot 27 The Balmoral at Cooperfield
Full price £130,000 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 85% / 15% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3278mm x 3119mm or 10'9" x 10'3"
- Lounge - 3393mm x 3997mm or 11'2" x 13'1"
- W.C - 1070mm x 1762mm or 3'6" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4478mm x 2630mm or 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4478mm x 2309mm or 14'8" x 7'7"
- Bathroom - 2294mm x 2070mm or 7'6" x 6'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14291_2_15_101624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.