3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Thirston at West Wood Fields, Bradford, BD10
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Digitally controlled thermostatic shower, square fixed shower head and hair rinse
- Downlighters in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Fitted sliding wardrobes to master bedroom
- Full height bi fold doors leading to patio area and opening up the garden
- Integrated appliances inc. dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, stainless steel oven, hob and extractor
- Part Exchange to the home you want
- Solid grade internal doors with Italian inspired door furniture
- Turf to front and rear garden
- Vado Altitude taps, Sottini 'floating' washbasin and vanity unit
INTERNAL IMAGES OF THIS HOME ARE REPRESENTATIVE ONLY
The welcoming hallway of this spacious property leads through to the hub of the home, starting with the impressive kitchen overlooking the landscaped garden at the front of the property. The stunning soft close units are available in a range of colour selections and with fully integrated appliances, including gas oven, electric hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Under lights, downlights and glass splashback are included as standard. A utility storage cupboard is positioned off the kitchen for convenience.
A flexible family room continues through to the rear of home with superb bi-fold doors across the width of the room, opening fully onto the terraced area and lawned gardens outside. A luxurious guest cloakroom will not fail to impress.
The first floor features a bright living room to the front and master bedroom with ensuite shower room and fitted wardrobe to the rear. This stylish area has a low level shower unit and features concealed shelving in a choice of finishes.
The top floor houses two further double bedrooms and a contemporary house bathroom. As with all the washrooms in this property, the basin and wc are wall hung and the tiles are full height with a feature wall. The bath is double ended with a central waterfall tap and benefits from a shower over with a beautiful glass and chrome door. The bath panel and vanity unit are coâ€"ordinated and in a choice of colours and all the wetrooms have downlights and flooring as standard.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_Plot_100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.