3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Carlyle at Almond Park, Pinkie Road, Musselburgh, EH21
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms include a master bedroom with elegant en suite
- The fully-fitted kitchen and informal dining area enjoys views over the private rear garden
- Three large cupboards in the central hallway provide handy storage options
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden to enjoy the outdoors
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The uniquely shaped hall has great storage with three cupboards and the large lounge has French doors for access to the rear garden. A stylish fully-fitted kitchen and dining area creates a relaxed place for entertaining. Three good-sized bedrooms include a master bedroom with en suite..
- Kitchen/Dining area - 2.90m x 5.30m, 9'6'' x 17'5''
- Lounge - 3.00m x 5.30m, 9'10'' x 17'5''
- Master Bedroom - 3.05m x 4.08m, 10'0'' x 13'4''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.03m x 2.64m, 13'2'' x 8'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.19m x 2.60m, 7'2'' x 8'6''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-11323-bc5f6df365f74658a080191f06a2c53b_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.