4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 195 - The Haddenham at Stoneley Park, Stoneley Road, Coppenhall, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1
- South facing garden
- Superior specification
- Integrated AEG kitchen appliances
- Solid Oak internal doors with polished chrome handles
- Oak hand rail to staircase
- Designer tiling from Porcelanosa
- Sanitary ware from the Senso Collection by Roca
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Utility room
- Living room with bay window
The Haddenham is a stunning 4 bedroom home that's perfect for modern family living. The spacious living room features a bay window, making it light and perfect for relaxing in at the end of the day. The welcoming kitchen/dining area is the ideal place to start the day, great for family meals and entertaining your guests and benefits from French doors leading to the rear garden. A separate utility room with back door and downstairs cloakroom complete the ground floor.
Upstairs is home to the four double bedrooms, two of which enjoy their own en suite shower rooms and also the main family bathroom.
The integral garage can house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Kitchen - 4.21m x 3.00m, 13'10" x 9'10"
- Living room - 5.62m x 3.44m, 18'5" x 11'3"
- Dining room - 3.34m x 3.30m, 10'11" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.47m x 3.50m, 14'8" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 3.57m, 11'7'' x 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.99m, 10'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.99m x 2.79m, 9'10" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 195-20259-195_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.