4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bradenham - Plot 56 at Kensington Park, Queen Street, Great Preston, Leeds, LS26
- Four bedroom detached home
- Spacious lounge with French doors out to rear garden
- Fitted kitchen and breakfast area also features French doors out to the rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
- Private rear garden
The Bradenham is a superb four bedroom detached home which provides all the space and flexibility you need.
The ground floor features a spacious lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden. The fitted kitchen with breakfast area also feature French doors to the rear garden giving the whole floor a light and airy feel. There is a separate dining room overlooking the front garden.
The master bedroom is located on the first floor has an en-suite shower room for added privacy. Three further bedrooms and the family bathroom lead off of the central landing.
The property also benefits from an integral garage.
- Kitchen - 2.38m x 3.35m, 7'10" x 11'0"
- Breakfast Area - 2.38m x 2.07m, 7'10" x 6'10"
- Lounge - 4.64m x 3.43m, 15'3" x 11'3"
- Dining Room - 2.35m x 2.87m, 7'9" x 9'5"
- Master Bedroom - 4.38m x 4.02m, 14'5" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.67m x 4.37m, 8'9" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.67m x 3.58m, 8'9" x 11'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.40m x 3.32m, 7'11" x 10'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20162-056_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.