4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 30 - Heydon at Burlington Fields, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
- 1670 sqft
- 4 bedroom double-fronted family home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear garden
- Separate study
- Useful utility room
- Two en suite bedrooms
- Detached double garage and driveway parking
Plot 30, the Heydon, benefits from a cul-de-sac location. What's more, it's ready to move into and comes complete with:
- Ceramic floor tiles to the cloakroom, hall, kitchen and utility
- Carpets throughout
- Amtico to the bathroom and en-suites
- Downlights to the kitchen, bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom
- Fully integrated kitchen
A striking double-fronted 4 bedroom home, the Heydon at Burlington Fields really does have the 'wow' factor.
On the ground floor you'll find a spacious dual aspect lounge which enjoys access to the private rear garden. The contemporary kitchen/dining area also boasts access to the garden making this a great space for entertaining.
A study, ideal for those who like a quiet place to work, a utility room, cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
Four large bedrooms, two of which boast their own en suite bathrooms, occupy the first floor alongside a modern main bathroom.
The Heydon benefits from a detached double garage and parking on a driveway.
Use Help to Buy and you'll only need a 5% deposit! Here's how:
Deposit (5%) = £19,000
Equity loan - interest free for the first 5 years (20%) = £75,999
Mortgage (75%) = £284,997
- Kitchen/Dining area - 6.60m x 3.50m, 21'8'' x 11'6''
- Lounge - 3.84m x 7.57m, 12'7'' x 24'10''
- Study - 2.77m x 2.44m, 9'1'' x 8'0''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 4.18m, 12'10'' x 13'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.21m x 3.56m, 10'6" x 11'6''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.84m x 2.82m, 12'7'' x 9'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.84m x 2.17m, 12'7" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836666.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20127-9a7db1ee0ad04b6a807f53ad36eec59d_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.