4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Sandringham - Plot 547 at The Woodlands at Crookham Park , Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52 8LH
- Spacious open plan kitchen/breakfast and family area
- Convenient downstairs cloakroom
- Seperate dining room
- En suites to Master bedroom and Second bedroom
- 1653.2 sq. feet (153.59 sq. metres)
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
With 4 bedrooms and space to grow, The Sandringham is an excellent home for today's families.
The superb kitchen/breakfast area is perfect for busy breakfast times. Adjoining the kitchen/breakfast area is an open plan family area making this the heart of the home. Across the hall is the living room with double doors leading to the garden, a separate dining room, and a downstairs cloakroom bringing more practical touches to this home.
The first floor leads to four double bedrooms, two of which, including the master bedroom have en suite shower rooms. Completing this floor is a shared family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family Area - 6.83m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Breakfast Area - 3.43m x 1.92m, 11'3" x 6'4"
- Dining Room - 3.44m x 2.95m, 11'3" x 9'8"
- Living Room - 5.64m x 3.65m, 18'6" x 12'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.93m x 3.44m, 19'5" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 3.17m, 10'10" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.49m x 2.95m, 11'5" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.49m x 2.79m, 11'5" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11793-547_4_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.