3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Garsdale - Plot 55 at Kings Acre, Bluebell Wood Lane, NG21 9GB
- Ideal home for couples
- Dual aspect living room
- Kitchen / dining room
- French doors to rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further 2 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Help to buy available
The Garsdale is a 3 bedroom property which would be the ideal choice for a couple or young family.
A dual aspect living room offers plenty of space for a dedicated work area, while there’s also a kitchen/ dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful guest cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room, a comfortable guest bedroom, a further
bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.85m x 3.32m, 15'11" x 10'11"
- Kitchen/dining - 4.85m x 2.81m, 15'11" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.48m x 2.87m, 11'5" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54m x 2.37m, 11'7" x 7'9"
- Bedroom 3
- 2.39m x 2.03m
, 7'10" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836702.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12133-055_3_17_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.