3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 165 -The Flatford at Strawberry Fields, Lockswood Road, Locks Heath, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 6BN
- Kitchen/breakfast area - perfect for family mealtimes
- Living room with double doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
The Flatford is a delightful 3 bedroom home, providing all you need for modern living.
Get the day off to a great start in the kitchen/breakfast area, then relax or entertain in the open plan living room/dining area, which features double doors to the rear garden. The under stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom complete this floor.
On the first floor, two of the three bedrooms are doubles, with the master enjoying an en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'2"
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.84m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.64m, 10'11" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.72m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-11940-165_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.