4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 509 - The Monkford at West Point, Ridgeway Farm, Common Platt, Purton, Swindon, SN5
- Detached home
- French doors from the living room lead to the garden
- Handy storage cupboard
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
A spacious family home, comprising of a good sized kitchen, situated at the front of the property with space for a dining table. The lounge is great for entertaining, and has French doors leading out into the private garden and its own storage facilities. There is also a useful downstairs cloakroom with W.C. and a further under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, you will find the main family bathroom and four well proportioned bedrooms; the master having its own en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.30m x 3.62m, 14'1'' x 11'11''
- Living Room - 5.71m x 3.68m, 18'9'' x 12'1''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10'' x 10'9''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54m x 2.81m, 11'7'' x 9'3''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.31m x 2.81m, 10'10'' x 9'3''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9'' x 7'4''
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836732.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13035-509_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.