2 bedroom bungalow for salePlot 32 the Ellingham at Grosvenor Park, London Road, Attleborough, NR17
- Shared Ownership with the option to purchase the remaining 25%
- Nominal rent of £1 per annum on 25%
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge/Diner with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Family bathroom
- Guest Cloakroom
- Carport & parking space
- Private rear garden
THIS PROPERTY IS SHARED OWNERSHIP WITH ORBIT HOUSING. FULL OPEN MARKET VALUE FOR THIS PROPERTY IS £204,995. SPEAK TO YOUR SALES EXECUTIVE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
We are offering a rare opportunity to those with a connection to the Breckland Council area or be employed within the area. The limited number of 'Shared Ownership Homes' allows you to purchase your new Taylor Wimpey home for 75% of the purchase price.
The entrance hallway provides doorways to a lounge/dining room with French doors opening to the rear garden, a separate modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, a family bathroom, the handy guest cloakroom and storage cupboard.
- Kitchen - 3.96m x 2.50m, 13'0" x 8'2"
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.76m x 3.88m, 15'0" x 12'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.53m x 3.73m, 14'10" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 3.79m, 13'0" x 12'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-12703-032_2_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.