4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Barking - Plot 258 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Central family bathroom
- Kitchen with breakfast room with family room
- Separate Living room
- Additional flexible double bedroom on the second floor ideal for guests or older children
- Double Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Barking is a uniquely designed home with an exceptional layout for family living.
The Flowing kitchen and dining/family room makes a stylish heart to this home with double doors to the garden whilst the separate living room is perfect for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. The secluded study makes a great home office or space for children to do homework.
The master bedroom features and en suite shower room and a dormer window. Also on the first floor is a further double bedroom, a flexible single bedroom and a contemporary fitted bathroom.
On the second floor, you'll find a private double bedroom with en suite shower room; ideal for guests.
- Kitchen/ Dining/ Family Room - 8.05m x 5.36m, 26'5" x 17'7"
- Living Room - 6.02m x 3.84m, 19'9" x 12'7"
- Study - 3.21m x 2.50m, 10'6" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.60m x 3.84m, 18'5" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.63m x 3.20m, 15'2" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.57m x 2.87m, 11'8" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 6.63m x 4.94m, 21'9" x 16'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-258_4_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.