4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 121- The Sunnford 1 at Knights Walk , Hare Street Road, Buntingford, SG9
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room featuring double doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious living room
- Secluded study space
- 3 double bedrooms alongside 1 versatile room space which can be altered to meet your needs
- Top floor dedicated to master bedroom which includes an en suite shower room & dressing area
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom and extra storage are extra additions on first floor
- Handy storage cupboard & cloakroom found on the ground floor
- Single garage and 2 parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Sunnford Plot 121 is a stunning 4/5 bedroom property offering plenty of space over 2.5 storeys, making it the ideal home for families looking for plenty of additional space and a contemporary lifestyle.
The ground floor guarantees plenty of space with a separate living room and an open-plan kitchen/dining room making it ideal for sociable meal times and with double French doors opening from the dining area into the garden you can enjoy plenty of parties and barbeques with your family and guests. Go to the quiet area in this house with the downstairs private study which can be used for children's school work or perhaps office work that needs to be completed in peace.
This floor is finished off with a downstairs cloakroom and handy under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor of this house is home to three of the four bedrooms. You have the flexible bonus room which can be utilised to meet your needs such as a playroom, and three other ample sized double bedrooms, one of which features an en suite shower room for added privacy. Alongside these bedrooms is the beautifully fitted family bathroom.
Up another flight of stairs you will find the spacious top floor dedicated to the fabulous master bedroom which has an en suite shower room and its own dressing room area, creating a glamourous vibe. This room would be perfect for older children or guests who want their own private space.
This plot includes a garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8100mm x 3241mm, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 4740mm x 3894mm, 15'7" x 12'9
- Study - 3255mm x 2103mm, 10'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3894mm x 3781mm, 12'9" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3505mm x 3091mm , 11'6" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3984mm x 2753mm, 12'9" x 9'0"
- Bonus Room - 3097mm x 2247mm , 10'2" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 5555mm x 4261mm, 18'3" x 14'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836780.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-13808-121_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.