3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Milldale - Plot 97 at Colliers Court, Pontefract Road, Featherstone, WF7
- A traditional double fronted 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Spacious kitchen with dining area overlooking the front of the property
- Dual aspect lounge with french doors overlooking the garden
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room including half wall tiling
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Handy store cupboard off the landing
- private rear garden including turf and fencing
The Milldale is a generous 3 bedroom semi - detached property offering the perfect living space for couples and young families alike.
A large lounge opening through french doors to the private garden, and a separate kitchen/dining room provide two ideal spaces for relaxing and entertaining. A guest cloakroom is also located on the ground floor.
Upstairs, the landing leads to two double bedrooms, including one with an en suite shower room. A further well proportioned bedroom can alternatively be used as a nursery or a guest room, whilst the main bathroom completes the first floor accommodation.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.62m x 2.96m, 15'2" x 9'9"
- Lounge - 4.62m x 3.27m, 15'2" x 10'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.33m x 2.83m, 10'11" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.03m x 2.61m, 9'11" x 8'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 1.97m, 9'11" x 6'3"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836783.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20151-097_3_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.