4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chesham - Plots 26 27 at Bluebelle, Gretton Road, Corby, NN17
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- French doors to garden
- Modern separate kitchen area
- Uunder stairs storage
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom
- Ample parking space
- Built in garage and shared driveway
- Please note the Kitchen door has moved
The Chesham is a well-proportioned semidetached 4 bed home, ideal for families and couples alike.
The entrance hallway leads into the open plan lounge and dining room with French doors that open out onto the private garden, making this a great space for entertaining all year round. The ground floor also has a modern separate kitchen area, under stairs storage and a guest cloakroom.
On the first floor the master bedroom can be found which is complete with an en suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms and a single bedroom, which is a versatile space that can be used as a study or playroom.
The Chesham also benefits from ample parking space with a built in garage and shared driveway
- Lounge / dining - 4.75m x 4.43m, 15;7" x 14'7"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 2.76m, 11'3" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94m x 3.71m, 12'11" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 2.92m, 13'11" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.57m x 2.92m, 11'9" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.06m x 2.23m, 10'1" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836786.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-12033-2fd233a001e04cf9ab3a12631cf06805_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.