4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Shelford - Plot 166 at Saxon Heights at Augusta Park , Smannell Road, Andover, Hampshire, SP11
- Kitchen/dining area with double doors leading out to private rear large garden
- Separate study
- 4 double bedrooms
- Double Garage and 2 Parking Spaces
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A wonderful 4 bedroom home across two storeys, with an open feel, and a separate garage.
The light filled living room adds a traditional touch but this is a truly contemporary home where you can open up the room onto the dining kitchen area stretching across the width of the house to create a fabulous flowing space. The family kitchen has double doors to open up onto the garden on summer days, with a dedicated study and cloakroom also on this floor.
Upstairs the master bedroom also features a bay window with its own private en suite. Three further bedrooms, all double , as well as a family bathroom can also be found on this floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Area - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.90m, 15'7" x 12'9"
- Study - 3.30m x 2.10m, 10'8" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 3.80m, 12'9" x 12'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.10m, 13'9" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.90m x 2.80m, 12'9" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.43m x 3.11m, 11'3" x 10'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836801.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20655-166_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.