3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 4 - The Yewdale at Gwel An Hay, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Fully upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help To Buy available
The stylish design makes The Yewdale perfect for modern living.
The kitchen/dining area is ideal for sit down meals and the separate spacious living room with its French doors to the rear garden is a welcoming space. The downstairs cloakroom adds a touch of convenience.
Upstairs are three lovely bedrooms and the master bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.79m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836804.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20952-004_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.