4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 105 - The Downham at Tregwilym Gate, Tregwilym Road, Rogerstone, Newport, NP10
- Bright living room with a bay window
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- 3 bedrooms are doubles
- Master bedroom with an en suite shower room
- Integral garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
With a design that makes modern living easy and enjoyable, The Downham is a desirable 4 bedroom home.
With a bay window and double doors through to the dining area, the living room is a welcoming space. The open plan kitchen/dining area features French doors to the rear garden and the downstairs cloakroom adds a practical touch.
Three of the four bedrooms is a double with the master bedroom having the added luxury of an en suite shower room, leaving the master bathroom to serve the remaining bedrooms.
The integral single garage completes this home.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 8.53m x 2.98m, 28'0" x 9'9"
- Living Room - 5.27m x 3.18m, 17'3" x 10'5"
- Master Bedroom - 4.30m x 3.03m, 14'1" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.51m x 3.28m, 11'6" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.14m x 3.03m, 13'7" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.12m x 2.62m, 10'3" x 8'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21004-105_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.