3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ardingham Plot 46 at Pippin Wood, off Holyhead Road, Wellington, Shropshire, TF6 5DT
- Help to Buy
- Fitted kitchen located at the front of the property
- Separate dining room
- Light and airy living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
Designed to appeal to couples or families, the 3 bedroom Ardingham offers a convenient layout for contemporary lifestyles.
A good sized kitchen is located at the front of the property, with a separate dining room and a light and airy living room to the rear.
French doors lead from the living room to the garden, making this a great space to entertain in the summer.
A guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom and two further bedrooms are found on the first floor, plus a main bathroom and a useful store cupboard off the landing.
- Lounge(max) - 4.32m x 3.18m, 14'2" x 10'5"
- Kitchen - 3.11m x 2.62m, 10'3" x 8'7"
- Dining - 3.00m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.38m x 3.17m, 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 2.71m, 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.99m x 2.42m, 9'10" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836810.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20018-046_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.