3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ardingham - Plot 47 at Pippin Wood, off Holyhead Road, Wellington, Shropshire, TF6 5DT
- 3 bedroom Ardingham offers a convenient layout for contemporary lifestyles
- Separate kitchen located at the front of the property
- Separate dining room at the read of the property
- Light and airy living room to the rear of the property with French doors to the garden
- A guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout
- En suite master bedroom
- Family bathroom and a useful store cupboard located off the landing on the first floor
Designed to appeal to couples or families, the 3 bedroom Ardingham offers a convenient layout for contemporary lifestyles.
A good sized kitchen is located at the front of the property, with a separate dining room and a light and airy living room to the rear.
French doors lead from the living room to the garden, making this a great space to entertain in the summer.
A guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
An en suite master bedroom and two further bedrooms are found on the first floor, plus a main bathroom and a useful store cupboard off the landing.
- Lounge - 4.32m x 3.18m, 14'2" x 10'5"
- Kitchen - 3.11m x 2.62m, 10'3" x 8'7"
- Dining Room
- 3.00m x 2.96m, 9'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.38m x 3.17m, 14'5" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.82m x 2.71m, 12'6" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.99m x 2.42m, 9'10" x 7'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836813.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20018-035_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.