4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Gloster - Plot 16 at Highfield Court , Aylsham Drive, Ickenham, Uxbridge, UB10
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Double doors to rear garden
- Separate dining room
- Master bedroom and bedroom 2 have en suite shower rooms
- Master bedroom home to its own dressing area
- Garage and Parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
Striking design in the exceptional 4 bedroom Gloster.
On entering the Gloster you will be greeted by a separate front facing dining room and a bright and airy kitchen/dining area with double doors that open out to the rear garden.
The first floor double doors open into the impressive front facing living room, with two bedrooms - one double, one single - and a contemporary family bathroom.
The second floor hosts the impressive master bedroom, with its own dressing room, and a further double bedroom - both complemented with their own en suite shower rooms – finished off with 2 beautiful dormer windows each.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.09m x 5.07m, 20'0" x 16'8"
- Dining Room - 4.33m x 3.11m, 14'2" x 10'3"
- Living Room - 6.09m x 3.68m, 20'0" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.54m x 3.29m, 11'8" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 4/Study - 2.91m x 2.74m;, 9'7" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.37m x 2.87m, 11'1" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 6.09m x 2.24m, 20'0" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836828.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20667-016_4_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.