3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crofton - Plot 309 at Steppingley Gardens, Steppingley Road, Flitwick, MK45
- Living/Dining Room spanning entire width of home
- Downstairs WC
- Two Double bedrooms & 1 Single bedroom
- Entire Top Floor Dedicated to Galleried Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
The 3 bedroom Crofton features three floors of flexible living space which would perfectly suit families or couples in need of a bigger home.
A breakfast kitchen forms the hub of home life, while the lounge/dining room with French doors to the back garden provides space to relax or entertain. There's also a guest cloakroom and store cupboard located off the entrance hallway.
A large bedroom makes a comfortable guest room on the first floor, where there's also a further bedroom and a main bathroom. The en-suite galleried master bedroom with vaulted ceilings enjoys appealling seclusion on the top floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room - 4.78m x 3.70m, 15'8" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.04m x 3.44m, 10'0" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.37m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.56m x 2.91m, 8'5" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 3.66m x 6.20m, 12'0" x 20'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836831.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20767-309_3_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.