4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Easton - Plot 84 at Wyborne Park, Star Lane, Great Wakering, SS3 0PJ
- Accommodation across 3 floors
- Open plan living/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Separate kitchen
- Guest cloakroom and storage closet on ground floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- 2 parking spaces
- 1,281 sq ft (119 sqm)
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
There's plenty of flexible space for growing families in the Easton 4 bedroom townhouse.
The ground floor features an open plan living/dining area with French windows opening onto the garden. The separate contemporary fitted kitchen, guest cloakroom and handy store cupboard are located off the entrance hallway.
The first floor landing leads to two double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a dedicated work space or playroom.
Meanwhile, on the top floor, bedroom 1 has an en suite shower room and convenient dressing area.
This property also benefits from 2 parking spaces.
- Kitchen - 3.45m x 2.78m, 11'4" x 9'2"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.92m x 4.03m, 16'2" x 13'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 3.03m, 11'1" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.21m x 2.87m, 10'6" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.38m x 1.80m, 11'1" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.00m x 3.63m, 19'8" x 11'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836840.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12890-53bb9a7a39514992b6285d7708583f56_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.