4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haddenham at Willowburn Park, Alnwick, NE66
- Master bedroom and bed 2 with en suite
- 2 further generous bedrooms
- Bright lounge with bay window
- Modern, fitted kitchen
- Dining rooms with French doors to rear garden
- Utility room
- Single integral garage
The 4 bedroom Haddenham is an ideal choice for families looking for a spacious and flexible layout in their new home.
The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with bay window to the front of the property, as well as a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A utility room offers further access to the garden, while a guest cloakroom and an integral garage also occupy the ground floor.
Two en suite bedrooms are found upstairs, along with 2 further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a useful storage closet.
Finally, a single, integral garage adds an extra useful space for storage or the family car.
- Lounge - 5.620m x 3.440m, 18'5" x 11'3"
- 4.210m x 3.000m, 13'10" x 9'10"
- Dining - 3.340m x 3.300m, 10'11" x 10'10"
- Utility - 3.300m x 1.738m, 10'10" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 1
- 4.040m x 4.860m, 13'3" x 15'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.040m x 3.830m, 13'3" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 3
- 3.280m x 3.230m, 10'9" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 4
- 2.790m x 3.230m, 9'2" x 10'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56836861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20371-673710e99127438d91005f6d7dc595a8_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.