4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Baybridge at Heatherfields, West End Lane, Rossington, Doncaster, DN11
- High specification new build property
- 4 bed detached home
- Integral Garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Utility room
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This exquisite, four bedroom detached home spoils you with space and style. The charming Baybridge is perfect for the modern family that enjoys fine living.
The light-filled living room at the front of the property has stylish double doors leading into the open plan kitchen and dining area, giving the downstairs a glorious sense of space. The true hub of the home is the impressive high specification kitchen with dining area, ideal for bringing together even the busiest of families. The dining area benefits from stylish French doors opening out onto the garden, perfect for entertaining in the warm summer months. Catering for family life, there is a separate utility room with access to the garden and a useful downstairs cloakroom.
Four stunning and spacious bedrooms can be found upstairs including the glamourous master bedroom that offers a luxurious retreat with an en-suite shower room. There is also a modern family bathroom that maintains the classic style of the rest of the property.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8773_4_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.