4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pembroke at Queensbury Gardens, Old Mill Dam Lane Queensbury, BD13 2FP
- High specification new build property
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The Pembroke is an elegant, detached four bedroom property with charming features and an integral garage.
This property has been designed with a modern family in mind, utilising the space for a busy lifestyle without compromising on luxury design. A true focal point of the home and a real hub for the family is the spacious kitchen and dining area. This contemporary room benefits from stylish French doors that open out onto the garden, creating a free flowing space that brings the outside in during those warm summer months. Catering for a busy family, the Pembroke also offers a separate utility room. To the front of the property the stunning, light filled lounge features a delightful bay window, the ideal space for entertaining guests or family time.
All four bedrooms are generously sized offering plenty of space and style. The family bathroom has both a bath and a shower and continues the homes elegant design features. The beautiful master bedroom has views over the garden and offers a real retreat with its private, luxury en-suite shower room and a sophisticated dressing area.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 270_4_55_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.