4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tonbridge at Rosewoods, Old Hall Drive, Retford, DN22 7EA
- High specification new build property
- 4 Bedroom detached home
- Direct access from hall to integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Luxurious dressing area to master bedroom
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
The Tonbridge is an attractive, four bedroom detached home, perfect for families looking for style combined with high specification design.
To the front of the property is a bright and spacious lounge with stunning feature bay window that fills the room with light, the ideal space to relax and unwind after a long day. The modern kitchen has been designed to a high specification and features a beautifully appointed dining area with views to the rear garden. The dining area benefits from classic French doors opening out onto the lawn, perfect for entertaining in the warm summer months.
Accommodating a busy family life, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen and also features a useful downstairs cloakroom. There is a convenient storage cupboard underneath the stairs and the garage can be accessed directly from the hallway making it a handy extra.
Upstairs there are four luxury double bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom, with both a shower and a separate bath. The magnificent master bedroom is Tonbridge's crowning glory with lovely views over the garden, an en-suite shower room and a fabulous dressing area.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2144_4_53_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.