4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Windsor at Rosewoods, Ordsall Road, Ordsall, Retford, DN22
- High specifation new build property
- 4 Bedroom detached home
- Integral Garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This stylish, four bedroom detached home with integral garage offers the best in modern day living for families that want luxury and style.
On entering this beautiful property there are stylish double doors that lead into a bright and spacious lounge, making it the ideal place to relax and unwind after a long day. The impressive, high specification kitchen with family dining area is at the rear of the property and overlooks the beautiful garden. The dining area benefits from classic double French doors leading out onto the garden and is perfect for entertaining on warm summer evenings. Catering for the busy, modern family, the utility room is accessed from the kitchen with a door leading out to the garden and a useful, separate downstairs cloakroom that maximises on space. The integral garage can be accessed from the hallway, making it ideal for storage.
Upstairs there are four well-proportioned luxurious bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. The stunning master bedroom benefits from a sophisticated dressing area with a luxurious en-suite shower room, creating a glamorous retreat in your own home.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2142_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes (North Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.