4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ingleton at Farriers Croft, Crosland Road, Lindley, HD3 3TW
- High specification new build property
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Integral double garage
- Lounge with French doors plus separate family room
- Luxury fitted dining kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Separate utility
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- LABC 10 year warranty
The beautiful Ingleton is a stylish four bedroom property that benefits from high specification design and classic details.
An impressive, spacious hallway leads to three attractively designed reception rooms, utility room and cloakroom. As well as an elegant separate lounge, the Ingleton boasts a light filled, relaxing family room with stunning feature bay window which could make the ideal playroom or study.
The luxurious lounge is accessed from the hallway via classic double doors and benefits from a set of French doors that fill the space with light. But the real jewel in the Ingleton's crown is the high specification kitchen with breakfast bar and modern dining area, a real hub of the home for busy family life. From here, another set of French doors lead out into the garden, which is ideal for entertaining on warm summer evenings. The useful utility room has direct access to the garden.
Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms. The stunning master bedroom has a luxury en-suite shower room, while there is both a bath and separate shower in the modern family bathroom, maintaining the properties elegant feel.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2717_4_31_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.