4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford V0 at Ravenswood Fold, Off Premier Way, Castleford, WF10 5JW
- High specification new build property
- 4 Bedroom detached home
- Integral garage
- Luxury fitted kitchen with stainless steel oven hob and extractor fan
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Fitted wardrobes as standard to master bedroom
- Turf to front gardens
- Part exchange/Help to Buy available
- Excellent transport links
- LABC 10 year warranty
This pretty, four bedroom detached home has been designed to the highest specification, carefully created to offer a layout that benefits a busy family life.
From the central, spacious hallway is the stunning lounge for the whole family to enjoy, ideal for relaxing after a long day. The room boast classic French doors that fill the room with light and open out on to your garden, a glorious feature particularly for those warm summer months.
The modern, open plan kitchen with dining area is the hub of the home, a true focal point that lends itself to entertaining and family time. Finished to a high specification, the kitchen also has space for a sofa, perfect for bringing busy families together. Not lacking in storage, the Lydford offers a useful utility room with downstairs cloakroom which can be located from the kitchen and can be accessed from the garden.
Upstairs you will find four generous bedrooms, all befitting from classic design details, and a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom is bright and elegant and offers the ultimate in luxury with its own en-suite shower room.
SAP Rating - up to 0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5448_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harron Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.